Start the evening off with a laugh!
These witty cocktail napkins featuring retro photos and snappy captions will be a hit at your next party!
Wine Bottle Inspired Umbrellas
Wine Caps that say it all...
New Stemless Wine Coolers!
Kitchen Towels with a kick!
Making frozen drinks just became easier!
Something to sip on...
Grab one of our cooling cups, and enjoy one of these Southern Living Test Kitchen approved drinks all day long!
Watermelon Sangria Refresher
Cool fresh watermelon is summer’s quintessential treat. This pink sangria highlights it perfectly with hints of tart lime and smooth mint. It’s the ideal drink to sip by the pool, on the porch, or at the beach.
- 1 bottle Rosé
- 1 bottle Rosé Champagne (chilled)
- 1/2 c. St. Germain (elderflower liquor)
- 1 c. fresh watermelon juice
- Zest of 2 limes
- Fresh mint, lime wheels, and sliced watermelon for garnish
Instead of the usual margaritas, mix up this fresh, fruity cocktail. Our test kitchen loved this cocktail, saying, “Refreshing with a nice blend of orange juice and lime—this could be dangerous!”
- 24 (1-inch) cubes Fresh papaya
- 6 Fresh strawberries
- 6 Fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1 c. plus 2 tbsp. tequila
- 3/4 c. simple syrup
- 3/4 c. Fresh lime juice
- Orange slices and mint leaves for garnish