Bourbon Barrel Hot Sauce
The possibilities are endless with Bourbon Barrel Aged Hot Sauce, and its unique blend of full-bodied, well-balanced flavors. Here are some ideas on how to use it:
- Add it to the classics like chicken wings, fries and pizza.
- Drizzle it on top of grilled meats, such as steak, pork chops, or chicken, to add a smoky and tangy flavor.
- Mix it with mayo or sour cream to make a delicious dip for vegetables or chips.
- Add a splash of it to your soups or stews to give them a subtle kick.
- Use it as a marinade for seafood, such as shrimp or scallops, for a unique and flavorful twist.
- Add it to your BBQ sauce for an extra depth of flavor.
Cayenne Pepper Puree (Red Cayenne Pepper, Salt) Apple Cider Vinegar, Water, Agar Powder
Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 ml) | Servings 20,
Amount Per Serving: Calories 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest 0g, Sodium 140mg (6% DV) Total Carb. 0g (0% DV)Sugars 0g, Protein 0g
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Refrigerate after opening for quality.
We only ship to the 48 Contiguous US states at this time.
In-stock items arrive within 1-2 weeks of order receipt. There is a 1–2 business day processing time for all orders before they ship out. Pre-ordered and backordered items will be available to ship on the date noted above.
Your satisfaction matters to us. If you're not completely satisfied with your order, we’ll gladly offer you an exchange or refund of the merchandise price within 30 days of receipt of product. For more information of returns, view our Return Policy.